Your Career Opportunities
We get it, you want more than just a paycheck. You want to enjoy who you work with and have opportunities for personal and professional growth. That’s where The Word & Brown Companies come in. We’d love to meet you and have you as part of our team. Browse opportunities by department below.
Great Benefits & Strong Culture
Beyond a paycheck, you can expect a variety of additional benefits including comprehensive health care coverage for you and your family, paid vacation, education incentives, and a number of employee events that help drive our culture of happy, healthy employees
Benefits that cater to
a variety of needs
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Chiropractic plans for you and your dependents
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- A variety of voluntary benefits, such as Long Term Disability, Long Term Care, Critical Illness, and more
- Retirement 401(k) plan with a 25% company match
- Vacation, sick time, and a floating holiday
- Flexible spending account for unreimbursed medical, dependent care, and transportation expenses
- Educational assistance
- Anniversary bonuses
- On-site health screenings
- In-house training and development that support career advancement
- A wide variety of employee events and recognition programs
a culture filled with Fun, family-focused events
- Monthly Birthday Lunch with Our Founders
- Quarterly Employee Recognition Events
- Catalina Employee Appreciation Day
- Christmas Party
- Family Beach Party
- Employee of the Year Award
- Department Decorating Contests
- Company Spirit and Casual Days
work hard, play hard
We are proud of our family culture that fosters a philosophy of “work hard and play hard” and where our people can strive to provide “Service of Unequalled Excellence.” In addition to competitive salaries and generous benefits, we take pride in a fun, dynamic, and diverse culture that sets The Word & Brown Companies apart from other corporations. We support personal and professional growth opportunities in a fun, friendly, and family-oriented environment.
build your career
Our consistently high tenure numbers speak volumes regarding the loyalty and dedication of our employees. An amazing 40% of all our employees have been with the company over five years, with 10% over 15 years! Many of those team members originally applied for a job and ended up with a rewarding career. We believe in promoting from within and provide the training and learning opportunities to make it happen.
your role makes an impact
Our emphasis on hiring top-notch individuals helps us retain our spot as the number one resource for health insurance brokers, carriers, businesses, and individuals across the country. Our company goal is to be the national leader in enrolling people in health insurance, because we feel it’s important for everyone in the country to have the medical coverage they need.
Our corporate office is located in Orange, California, near historic Old Town, close to shopping, parks, museums, restaurants, Angel Stadium, and the Honda Center. We also have opportunities in our satellite offices located in San Jose, Glendale, Ontario, San Diego, and Las Vegas. View our Contact page for more information.
Our success is a direct result of all the great people we have here working behind the scenes making us who we are.
Join us in driving the future of health care.
Submit your resume so when a position becomes available we can contact you.